Super Store Finder - Easy to use Google Maps API Store FinderSuper Store Finder is a fully featured PHP Application integrated with Google Maps API v3 that allows customers to locate your stores easily. Packed with Geo Location, your customers will be able to view a list of nearby stores / outlets around them sorted by distance. Setup is really easy and quick (Refer setup guide here). Deploying the store finder to any website gets even easier when you can embed it to any web page or CMS (Joomla/Wordpress/Drupal/etc) by simply copy and paste the embed code. The mobile friendly user interface works on various platform such as PC, laptops, smart phones and other mobile devices. View the Store Finder Demo and Administrator's Demo here View the Store Demo that detects where you are
- Fully Integrated with Google API V3, this means no key is required.
- Features Geo IP detects your users access location and list nearby stores around them
- Distance is sorted from nearest to furthest stores around the searched area
- Public users can request to add store which will require admin approval
- Customizeable Map Markers
- Super fast search response
- Bouncing Animated Markers upon choosing a store for highlight purposes
- Display store thumbnails
- Contact the stores
- Autofill on search box
- Street View Link
- Google Maps Direction (Only available at PTS right now)
- Bulk import of addresses (auto detect lat/lng) using CSV (For instructions, please refer FAQ)
- Documented source code and complete easy to understand Documentation & User Guide
- Mobile friendly and works on iPhone, iPads and other mobile devices
- Tested and works on all major browsers
- Supports Unicode characters
- Supports multi-language with translation files ready
- Embed your store finder anywhere on any website by pasting the embed code.
- Secure Login Area for administrators
- User friendly interface design powered by Bootstrap
- Add and manage your stores easily
- Upload image for each store with auto generated thumbnail
- Auto-detect Longitude and Latitude upon entering address
- Utilize jQuery and JSON to submit form and load map without having to refresh page
- Easy to setup, extend and customize
- Works on all major browsers
- Supports multiple admin users
Features HighlightPowerful Store Finder
The frontend of the store finder is designed and built to suit any of your business needs whether for searching business outlets, restaurants, cafes, hotels, exhibitions and other point of interests.
Secure Store Administrator's Area
The secure backend lets you manage your stores and let your customers find them. The administrator's area supports multiple admin users which can manage the store finder for you.
Show Customers Your Nearby Outlets
With Geo Location, wherever location your customers browse your store finder, it will detect nearby stores and display them sorted by nearest to furthest distance. This way, customers can get to your physical without any hassle.
Embed Your Store Finder to any Website
Whether you own a static website, Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal or others, you can copy and paste the embed code to publish your store finder immediately without any hassle.
Google Maps Direction
Never get lost again with Google Map directions which will detect nearest route available for your customers to get to your premises. Note: This feature is only available at PTS right now and can only be done upon custom request.
Street View Enabled
Zoom, pan and navigate through the panoramic view of your favorite locations world-wide
Custom Responsive Version
Full responsive version is available upon custom request. Will be able to customize into any theme that you wish and deploy it on your server. For more info, contact me via my profile page.
Fast and Reliable Support
We provide fast and reliable support to our customers, whether its an inquiry, troubleshooting, customization and special requests. Send us an email here.
Follow us on envato for new releases and products here
Changelog / Updates1.3 (Last updated: 23 Dec 2012)
- Added Street View!
- Supports multi-language with 8 language file translations included
- Users are able to set default language from config file (config.inc.php)
- Languages Pack download page is now available (Email me if you would like to contribute your translation; refer FAQ for guide)
- Fixed Store Finder misc CSS issues
- Email notification is now in various languages
- Description will now be shown at front end unless blank
- Super Store Finder Import Tool using CSV is now available
- Added pagination to store list at backend
- Added pagination to user admin list at backend
- Added Arabic language
- Fixed pagination showing extra empty page
- Fixed floating map covering form in add / edit store page in admin area
Public Test Site (PTS)Public Test Site will allow users to test new and under development features before release.
- 24 Dec 12 - Added Zoom here Link in info window
- 25 Dec 12 - Added Directions in info window